- Highly versatile aluminium beam
- Considerable material savings
- More profitability
The aluminium FlexBeam from Layher
FlexBeam offers users even more cost savings. Simple to assemble, and using fewer components than alternative arrangements. FlexBeam makes large working platforms and overhead protection scaffolds faster and safer to build. FlexBeam also offers the scope to address a wide range of other applications. The designer’s imagination is the principal limiting factor.
The Layher aluminium FlexBeam offers great versatility when used with Allround scaffolding:
- Birdcage scaffolds.
- Suspended bridge scaffolds.
- Mobile floating birdcage scaffolds.
- Overhead protection.
- Gantry scaffolds.
- Suspended working platforms.
- Confined spaces.
- Cantilevered support structures.
Layher aluminium FlexBeam offers more benefits:
- High load bearing capacity – up to 5.5 × stronger than 450 aluminium beam.
- Structural height 280mm.
- Generally no requirement for time-consuming compression chord bracing.
- Designed for use with U-decks.
- Fully integrates with Layher Allround.
- Rapid assembly.
- Available in lengths 3m to 7m (can be joined).
- Uninterrupted, trip-free platforms.